Thursday, June 26, 2008

Just One Moment from Just One Day


"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do." - Edward Everett Hale


What will you do today?

Will you just make it through or will you make a difference through you?

Just a day, just a person, just a thing...one small thing to do...will you do it?

Will you choose to take and make the time?

Or will you, always busy you, always so much to do, choose to look the other way?

It's okay, they all say...so much to do, so little time, barely making it through...not enough time in the day...not enough time to even pray...not enough time to copy and paste an email, a single email that might forward some life enriching or changing campaign...but, it's okay...there's not enough time in the day......or so you say...



"Each time we stand up for an ideal, or act to improve the lot of others, or strike out against injustice, we send forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centres of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." - Robert Kennedy (7 June, 1966)

1 comment:

Delilah said...

If each of us would do one little thing each day towards making this world a better place...Imagine!

Love the links. It may take a while to absorb them all, but they are wonderful!

Thank you, my friend, for bringing it all together.

Love it!