Saturday, July 25, 2009

About Peace4 by the Mother of Heather Teague

At 4:18pm on July 25, 2009, Sarah Teague said…

Peace4 has become a part of my daily routine! I feel I can connect to so many people and that gives my heart the balance it needs to survive another day not knowing where my firstborn daughter, Heather Danyelle Teague is. Peace4 has reached out and enveloped many hearts and there is a strong connection that we have. Hope must be shared. Hope must be renewed...sometimes daily...sometimes hourly...Our journey is not an easy one. We take nothing for granted. We have searched in places a mother should not have to search for her child... Every word in our vocabulary has been changed and rearranged, so we see the world differently than most. Peace4 allows us to voice and to vent and to share the beat of our hearts. I know I am heard here and I know I am loved here and I know my Heather is remembered here. We are seeing people come home! Matt is alive and Alice will have a proper good-bye! We ain't seen nothin' yet!! Matthew 10:26!!


Please join us at Peace4 the Missing
Missing Persons Awareness and Support Network
http://peace4missing.ning.com

No comments: